Stuffed pork loin chops
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Bacon rashers
- ½ Onion
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Sage
- ½ cup Green apple
- 1 to taste Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp Natural yoghurt
- 4 Pork loin
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a small pan and gently cook bacon and garlic until tender.
- Transfer finely chopped bacon rahers and finely chopped onion to a bowl and mix with fresh breadcrumbs, finely chopped sage, salt and pepper, grated green apple (skin on) and just enough yoghurt to loosely bind the stuffing together.
- Take a sharp knife and make an incision in each pork loin chops, about 3cm long along the bone.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat with 2 tbs olive oil and quickly brown the chops on both sides. Transfer to a baking dish and continue to cook for 20 minutes or until chops are cooked through.
Recipe from eatwell.co.nz