Sticky-Glazed Lamb Loin Chops
- 8 Quality Mark lamb loin chops
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 350g green beans, trimmed
- 4-6 small radishes, finely sliced or quartered
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch chives, snipped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Place the marinade ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Brush lamb chops with marinade and set aside.
Preheat the barbecue plate until medium-hot.
Steam the green beans until tender. Set aside to cool before placing in a large bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients.
Place all the ingredients in a screw top jar, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and shake well.
Place a piece of baking paper or silicone baking sheet on the barbecue (this helps prevent the marinade from just burning). Place on the lamb chops and barbecue for 10-12 minutes, turning once.
Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Place in a salad bowl and serve with the lamb chops.
recipe from recipes.co.nz