Cheeky sausage roll wraps with pork and fennel
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 1 clove Crushed garlic
- 1 tsp Celery salt
- ½ tsp Fennel seeds
- 400 g Sausage meat
- 500 g Pork mince
- 5 Wraps, Farrahs fire roasted pepper
- 1 Egg, mixed with the milk to make egg wash
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Seasoning, all purpose
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, garlic, fennel seeds, celery salt, sausage meat and pork mince, and mix well with hands.
- Cut a 2cm strip off two sides of each wrap to make a rectangle, then divide meat between wraps and make a long sausage shape along one of the straight sides.
- Brush egg wash over the wrap and roll tightly – this will help seal the wrap.
- Place on a tray with the join underneath and freeze for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Brush the outside of each wrap with the egg wash and cut each roll into 4-5 sausage rolls, season and arrange on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
Recipe from eatwell.co.nz